Friday, June 17, 2005

Red fruit

I was watching Star Wars episode 6 in me room when I was summoned downstairs. When I came downstairs, me dad was looking out (thru the tinted windows) in grave concern. After all, a group of rowdy looking youths had parked their car right in front of me house and they were doing weird things to me car parked outside!!!

Sigh… youths these days…

They lifted the front wipers, got junk mail outta me mailbox and “decorated" me car wif it, slipped a used canned drink on me car's back wipers and left a bunch of these funny looking red coloured fruits on top of me car!


What was left on top of me car! Posted by Hello

So wat do you think I did? Well, I got out and… I invited them into me room! ;-P

It was a bunch of crazy youths from me church along wif another mate from another church! So all 4 of 'em came into me house (stinking after a sweaty badminton game), climbed up the stairs and cramped into me humble lil room!

Hey guys, be honoured, alrite? You are few of the “chosen ones” to have entered into me room!

There they were, making a whole load of noise, running thru me stuffs, looking at me CD collection (yes, yes, I have Britney Spears albums!), going thru me books, “molesting” me action figures, sat on me bed…

So guess how I felt?

Happy! :-)

Ok, ok, I must admit it was fun having them around, albeit for just a short while!

On top of that, Jon managed to solve me “green distorted images” problem on me Windows Media Player!!! Woohoo! And now I can watch the “Lost” episodes – which incidentally was burnt for me by Jon too!

Jon – u r da man!

And thanks for dropping by, guys. Yes, I even forgive you guys for going to watch Batman without me!!!

Comments:
Firstly, dont u dare get me started on Batman okay....Who asked you to go and u said NO ???

Secondly, you are so mengada la...Always pretend to show face when we drop by, grumpy look, grumpy talk, groan moan... but secretly want us to do it more often.

One day we all go walk walk ya? U can wear the famous H.Pants of yours... =)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?