Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Mango cream chocolate cake

Ever since I read bout Krissy’s gallons of mango ice cream at her house (which she din share wif me!!!!), I had this craving for mangoes. Well, it was partly satisfied last nite when I had this excellent cake – can’t remember wat its called but it’s choc cake wif mango cream on top! Brilliant stuff!


Yummy! Posted by Hello

It was actually my sis’ birthday cake. Her b’day is today but she’s at church tonite so we decided to have her cake (and eat it too!) last nite.

In fact, the “celebration” proper was done last Saturday nite when we went out for dinner, all of us. It was a nice time. The food was simply excellent (this posh Chinese joint called “Dine-Out”). After dinner, we went to the nearby shopping mall together and walked around for a bit. Nuthing spectacular but a wonderful time wif me family – as I was leading the singing and Bible Study the next day, I almost decided not to join them for the walkabout. But thankfully, I did not and joined them.

I did not get anything for me sis – except to text her a b’day message!! Poor younger brother got no money! I did pay for dinner last Saturday, tho.

Just wanna say that I’ve got a simply wonderful sister who cares a lot for me and is always ready to spend loads of money on lil younger brother! Altho she does drive me up the wall at times – but tt’s cuz little brother is dumb enuf not to appreciate the good that older sis is trying to do for him! She is super patient wif me and I respect her for that – not many people are!

She’s the closest family member to me and I pray that God will indeed continue to bless her richly in her life!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?