Monday, June 13, 2005

Cucumber

Well, I've never really been a real F1 fan. I mean, I do enjoy it and watch it whenever I can - but I dun like cancel plans, reschedule appointments, fight over the rights of the use of Astro (local cable TV equivalent) and buy red Ferari shoes like some of me mates do!

So it was by coincidence when I dragged meself out of bed to catch the Canadian GP. Ok, ok, I must admit that I couldn't sleep and I decided to get up and watch Fear Factor!!!! ;-P

But after that, I switched over and caught the rest of the race. Man, wat a race it was!

I guess it was quite symbolic that as I was watching the race, I was munching on a piece of cucumber!!! Yeah, felt a lil hungry but decided against anything heavy.

Anyways, it was the cool as cucumber Kimi "Cool Finn" Raikkonen who won the race in the end!!!!


Kimi! Pic obtained from BBC News site Posted by Hello


But it was truly an exciting race - loads of twists, thrills every minute. And for a moment, I was dreading the possibility that Michael could win the GP 3 times running!!! I must admit tho that he gave it a good fight. But Kimi, after the disastrous last lap last corner crash at the last GP while under pressure from Alonso, this time round learnt from his mistakes, kept his cool and won it! Not by much, tho!

Oh, btw, I love cucumber (or zucchini)! Used to eat a lot of it while in London - cheap, tasty, easy to cook (or eat it raw), goes wif almost anything!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?