Friday, June 17, 2005

Broccoli

While they were in me room today (see post below), Jon got me to play this game:-

The Sith Sense

This is a game where Darth Vader challenges to read your mind by asking you 20 questions (yeah, it’s like the “20 Questions” game – except if you win, you might find your trachea crushed…).

Try it out! Take on Darth Vader!

Guess wat? Vader only managed to read me mind after… 25? Or was it 28 questions? Bottom line is that he failed to do it in 20 questions!!! Ha! What I had in mind was “Broccoli”!

The force is strong wif me-eh? Muahahahaha!!!

Whoops! I shud know better than to laugh at the dark Lord. “My apologies, Lord Vader”.

Uhh… ahem… *gag* … help… *cough, cough*… aarrgghh…

Vader: Apology accepted!

Da, da dadum, da dadum, da dadum.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?