Friday, August 19, 2005

Vietnam Kitchen

I had dinner at Vietnam Kitchen a couple of nites ago wif some ex-Uni mates. But this has nuthing to do wif this post!!!!

I took one of those on-line test - it's a non-serious personality test! It was on "What classic movie are you?"

I had the choice of choosing to answer 9, 18, 27 or 45 questions. I did all!!!! For the occasions when i answered 9, 18 and 27 questions, this was the result (a movie based in Vietnam!!!!):-


What Classic Movie Are You?
personality tests by similarminds.com

Sure sounds like me, doesn't it?

When I did the 45 question one, I got something totally different!!!! I got this:-


What Classic Movie Are You?
personality tests by similarminds.com

But that describes me too, doesn't it? Well, almost... ;-P

Comments:
Kekekekeke

Rightttt.......

=p
 
yes, your majesty - go ahead. say it! say it!

:-P
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?