Saturday, August 13, 2005

Nescafe

I'm here now b4 me PC wif a cup of Nescafe. It's around 3 in the morning and I just got home. It's gonna be a looong nite tonite!

I love Nescafe! I remember back in the UK when we went to watch our first movie there. It was at Romford and the movie was "The Firm". Can't really remember much of it but I do remember the Nescafe commercial.

The add started without any music. A girl was driving her car in the rain at nite. She is crying. She drives along until she reaches the beach. The rain stops. She opens the glove compartment, pulls out a mug and a heating element. She plugs it into her ciggarette lighter and fills the mug wif water. The music starts. The water boils and she makes herself a cup of Nescafe. She sits on the bonnet of her car, sips her Nescafe while watching the sun peeking out in the far horizon. The music carries on and the vocals start. It is "I can see clearly". The sun rises as she drinks her Nescafe and she smiles.

Me mate and I were singing out loud in the cinema!!!! We loved that commercial!

And last nite, when I was out wif me mates, I kept on thinking of that song - "I can see clearly now". Why? Well, THE HAZE IS GONE!!!!! Really! Initially, I noticed it was clearing but din get me hopes too high. The burning smell was gone tho. When we were in KL, we realised we could see the lights of the high rise buildings from afar clearly!

Thank God for the relief! Hopefully, it'll be like this for now!

Here's a pic I took outside me house just a couple of minutes ago! It was so clear outside! (If the pic looks hazy, it's prolly cuz me hands shook when I took the pic!)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Comments:
Ur blog has been a real life update for me bout the haze. So, thanks! I was pretty worried for the situation back home! Prayed and told ppl to pray for me oso!!! Haha.....

Glad its cleared!!

Take care and God bless...

:D
 
wish i was down in s'pore then!!!

but things are back to normal!!!! blazing hot sun - but this time, no complaints!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?