Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Leftovers...

I just realised sumthing when I was surfing in the East M'sia (as in internet surfing). If you was reading this blog using Internet Explorer (which I was forced to use over at East M'sia), my layout woun't fit! Some pics will be too big - like in me post on he Liverpool jerseys, the ladies' jersey pic got moved down instead of being on the right of the men's jersey (this explains why I referred to it in my my post as the pic "on the right" but it'll appear as the pic on the bottom if u r using IE).

Oso, most of the things on the right of me blog - "Window Seat", "Regular Patrons", "Menu", "Cafe Rights" and "Storage" will be shoved down to the end of the page if u r using IE! So if u r using IE and want to see me links to other blogs, me archives and me previous posts, go right down to the bottom of the page!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?