Monday, August 08, 2005

Business as usual

It’s the month of August and yes, business is back as usual:-

1. English Premier League starts again!!! Woohoo!!! After wat seems like years of football deprivation, the EPL is back to fill up me Saturday nites!!! We had a foretaste wif an excellent Community Shield match earlier on where Chelsea beat Arsenal 2-1!

2. Just as the whistle blew for the kick-off of the Community Shield match, a phone call for me!!!! It was me new Bible Study Fellowship (BSF) leader – who is obviously NOT a footie fan!!! But he called to introduce himself and remind me that BSF resumes on the 22 of August!!! Yes! I really miss the BSF sessions and doing the daily “homework” in preparation for it. And of course, the suppers after each BSF sessions.

3. I’m back from me back-packing trip! So now, it’s back to blogging, late nite suppers, satellite TV and DVDs! It had been a memorable trip and I will certainly blog much bout it soon. Check out the pics in me other blog by clicking here (KC, the first pic is specially dedicated to you!).

p/s – to view ALL the pics taken during me trip, click here for pics taken in Sarawak and Brunei and here for pics taken in Sabah (view the albums entitled “KK 2005 (1) – (3)"). Not that many interesting pics but you’ll get an idea of wat I did in me trip by looking at them and reading the captions. Enjoy!

Comments:
welcome back to you too!

glad your search yesterday was not in vain!!!

(of course it was not in vain. it was in subang jaya!!!)

p/s - you were wearing a shirt, weren't you???
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?