Saturday, July 16, 2005

NEW meal time entertainment!

Yes, no more frustrating stories about imcompetent leaders putting their feet into their mouths! I got a new meal-time reading material!!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Ok, ok - after the super disappointment wif the last book (Order of the Pheonix), me not getting me hopes up on this. And that means I'll prolly enjoy it more!!!

Got it from MPH this morning. Quite cool - it came in this bag:-

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And there were some goodies in it too:-

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
2 Narnia bookmarks, 1 can of vanilla coke, 1 pack of KitKat Bites, 1 ruler and 1 pencil!

OK - time for me brunch. Hopefully, I won't stain the book.... ;-P

Comments:
Me next!!! Puh-leese... :)
 
hehehe... take a number!!!

i'll be backpacking in Borneo from Monday onwards til early nx month. looks like harry will be following me!! let's hope the book (and its owner) will come back in one piece!

p/s - if u take a boat over to Sabah, i might be able to pass it to you there...
 
terrible man, my bro also bought the book, took a pic of it and sent it via mms to my hp, just to rub it in....

Grrrrr......
 
some idiot nearly spoilt it for you? well, i made it a point (after the last disastrous outing with the order of the phoenix) NOT to read ANYTHING about the new book. so i started reading it wif no spoilers watsoever... until some idiot left a comment on me blog telling me that someone else dies in this book...

:-(
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?