Friday, August 19, 2005

Recommendation from the porch

One of the joys of blogging is that I’ve made sum new frens. Wonderful people! My life has definitely be so much enriched since knowing them, reading their blogs, exchanging thoughts and sharing views.

You shud read Krissy’s blog. It belongs to a wonderful sister in Christ.

Besides all the spiritual encouragement I received from reading her blog (and the laughs over the funny incidents which happens in her life), I will always think of her as the one who introduced me to wonderful music!

It is pretty clear that while Krissy and I are so different and come from very different backgrounds, we have 2 things in common – we both love the Lord and we both share the same taste in music!

The first is Vienna Teng! Check out her website here where you can down load some of her brilliant songs (legally!). Excellent stuffs. She to me is like Jewel who plays the piano!!!

And recently, I was checking out wat Krissy has been listening to lately. She’s been listening to Missy Higgins. She’s an ozzie girl.

And again, Krissy’s taste is simply brilliant! I’m listening to Missy Higgins now! You shud try her out too! Check her out here.

Wonder if anyone knows where I can get me paws on these CDs...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?