Thursday, August 25, 2005

Mint chocolate shake

Once i went to this place and noticed on their menu they had "Mint Chocolate Shake" and "Chocolate Mint Shake". I called the waiter over.

Me: What is the difference between the "Mint Chocolate Shake" and "Chocolate Mint Shake"?

Waiter: Oh, it's actually the same thing.

Me: Huh? (Did a double take) Alrite.... (not believing). I'll have one then.

Waiter: A "Mint Chocolate Shake"?

Me: No.

Waiter: Huh?

Me: A "Chocolate Mint Shake"

The waiter walks away with the sound of me mates laughing ringing in his ears...

OK, OK. I was mean but c'mon... If it was the same thing, then why was it printed as such on the menu?

Altho I acknowledge that 2 things which sounds different may mean the same thing.

Just a couple of nites ago, I went for a drink wif some mates. Another fren came and brought his frens along. Unfortunately, I was not in a very sociable mood (when am I ever???) - it was right after the camp and I was totally exhausted and just wanted to eat and go.

But me other mates were making small talk wif these new-made frens. One of them, S, lives in Subang Jaya too and he was describing the route he takes to go to work. I knew wat he was saying but another mate didn't. So I "took over" and explained the route - ending wif "...and he makes a u-turn there - which is actually illegal!"

S looked stunned when I said those words. He must be thinking - who is this little p**** who I have never met before but is telling everyone I am a regular traffic offender???

A few minutes later, he tried to justify himself. He looked at me - with a smile - and explained, "Actually, it is NOT an illegal u-turn! You are just not allowed to make the u-turn. but it is not illegal!!"

Yeah, rightttttt!!!!!!

I din make any new frens that nite...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?