Friday, July 01, 2005

Toblerone Cheese Cake

Am feeling so miserable. No one is on-line, no one e-mailed me in the last 7 hours (at least no one of importance), Maria Sharapova lost to Venus Williams, me mates will be going to USM later today (and they never said good-bye!!! Sob!).

I tried making a cake - it was a disaster. I used the wrong kind of cream cheese. Sigh...


Disaster area!!! Toblerone Cheese Cake! Posted by Hello

You can't see it in the pic but there are little chunks of cheese all over - the cheese I used wasn't creamy enuf. O well...

W used to be able to make a really nice cheese cake. She'd make the baked cheese cake type. This one is my first ever attempt at making a cheese cake and it's the mix and put it in the fridge kind. And even then I still can't get it rite! :-(

Miserable, miserable, miserable...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?