Sunday, June 26, 2005

Free refills!

Went out for a drink wif a couple of me mates last nite – at McDs. The wonderful thing was that they were giving free refills – for all drinks! I had 3 cups of coffee! :-)

The outing itself was pretty simple – yet it was nice and it was prolly the last time the 4 of us – JT, KP, J.May and meself will ever be out together again. JT will be leaving back to US on Monday and I’ll be gone in a couple of months time.

KP and J.May will be starting a new phase of their life – working! Tho KP may defer it for further studies.

Sigh… well, we all grow up some time and we all have to go towards the path that we have chosen.

Just 2 other somewat unrelated things I wanted to blog about:–
McDs is selling the plastics bracelets!!! However, they are selling it in different colours and it has some corny words on them – like “Fear Not”, “Young at heart” etc. It’s being sold for RM2.90 and only RM0.10 of it will be donated to charity. Yeah, Golden arches will swallow up the remaining RM2.80!!!

Now when ppl see me wif me yellow bracelet, they’d prolly thing think I got it from McDs!!! Ugh…

Another thing – as we walked out of McDs (carrying our coffee), we noticed a strange thing. The moon was ORANGE in colour!!!!

Strange. It prolly just shows how polluted the air is. :-(

Oh, at about 20 mins past midnite, I received a text message! Who would text me at that time of the nite? I was actually driving home then. It was me “orange-mate” – who texted me to ask me to look at moon!

Yes, I shell think of you whenever I see an orange coloured moon!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?