Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Foreign food not cooked right!

Taken from a post of me mate’s blog recently:-

Scene from a spy movie:

Spy 1 to Spy 2: Don't worry, my lips are sealed.

[Subtitle: Jangan bimbang, bibir saya macam anjing laut.]

Here was the comment I left:-

Lol!!!!

I must say tho, that the translation was pretty imaginative!

My fav was this:-

Angry man: "Carlos did not die in vain!"

Subtitles: "Carlos tidak mati di Vain!"

I went to watch Batman Begins today. No worries – no spoilers.

Cop #1 was asking Cop #2 over the radio to describe the vehicle Batman was in, to tell him the colour and the make. Cop #2 replied that it was black in colour and had difficulty telling wat make it was. He then said, “It’s a…” but could not find the words to describe it! In the end, he just said “… tank!”


Subtitles: “Tangki

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?