Wednesday, June 29, 2005

After a full meal...

Me mom's a Cantonese - so that makes me half a Cantonese. The Cantonese have this saying about people who have nothing else better to do - they are described as those who have eaten until they are full and then find they do not have anything to do!!!!

Well, if you have eaten to your heart's content and find you have nothing else to do, try out the Ultimate Star Wars Personality Test here!!!

I did it and here's the result:-



Other than the "hair" part, I think it describes me pretty well, dun u think? I quit my lawyering job, seeking for sumthing greater!!!! Strong in the force, am I?

Come on, KC - do the test even tho I know that you have loads of things to do after eating until you are full!!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?