Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Lemon


Lemons - pic obtained from freefoto.com Posted by Hello

Don't you just hate it when you order sumthing and get sumthing else? Like "teh-tarik kurang manis" but it comes like sugar water. Or you go to Maybank mamak and order a piece of fried chicken thigh but instead get a chicken wing!!! And you have waited so long for it so you'd just settle for it. Or how bout you order fried kway teow (rice noodles) without "see hum" (cockles) and it comes covered wif it!!! Or you order prawn mee and you get prawn meehoon!!!!

(The examples are made to remind certain people in the UK of wat they are missing! Yes, evil! Muahahahaha!!!)

The same is when buy sumthing and then it does not work well! Aaargghhhh!!!!! Like how one of me mates would say, you get a lemon!!!!


I used to think that this kinda things ALWAYS happen to me - until I stopped to reflect bout it and realise that I'm just remembering the bad things - I mean, I have bought a lot of stuffs which does not give me any problems. o I guess I shud be thankful.

Still, I have to go back to Low Yat 2moro and return the DVD-rom drive I bought a couple fo weeks ago. Yeah, the same one which I proudly installed meself! No, no, no - nuthing wrong wif the installation (at least that's wat I think)!

It was alrite when I watched some DVDs last week. But I finally got meself to sit down and do my "Lost" marathon session today. And yeah, the drive couldn't read the DVDs well. It was choppy, the sound goes on and off - you get the idea? So maybe it's the WMP's fault. I tried PowerDVD and the same thing happened. I took out the DVD and tried it on the WMP on me laptop. No problems! Sigh...

At least I finally get a reason to go to Berjaya Times Square to use up my Starbucks coupon 2moro.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?