Friday, July 01, 2005

Toblerone Cheese Cake (Part 2)

Still feeling a lil' miserable. Had a bad migraine today. Me mate at Penang did not reply me text msg. Another mate got played out big time by someone whom I recommended him too (man, I feel awful bout that). No one is on-line now.

On a brighter side, Federer beat Hewitt in straight sets!!!! Woohoo! And the cake din turn out too bad after all!!!!

Trust me, it taste better than it looks!!!


Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

The verdict? Me nephew was declaring that it is "NOT NICE!!!!" :-( He said he prefered the cakes me sis makes, the kind which has choc cream on top of it!!!!

On the other hand, me sis-in-law loves it! She was suitably impressed! She even called me later to tell me the secret of how to make a better base - use McVites biscuits!!!! I used "Biskut Marie", the cheapest I could find!!!

The problem I said I had - using the wrong kind of cream cheese? Well, it wasn't too bad oso. Wat happened is that there are small chunks of cheese in the cheese cake! I could pretend that it was meant to be this way! ;-P

Comments:
Did you post the recipe for this and I just missed it?

Please send a copy to me. ;)
Never made a cheesecake before. eaten it lots of times though. :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?