Thursday, September 08, 2005

Shaken and stirred

Got back home from a crazy road-trip (more like a food-trip!) in the early hours of this morning. Am still feeling slightly woozy! Have not shaken off the flu yet.

It was good trip – will blog bout it after I get the pics up.

However, sumthing happened during the trip which really shook me up. It was when we had to say goodbye to our mates studying in Penang at the Science University of Malaysia. Suddenly, it finally started to sink in. I’M LEAVING!!!!

Sure, I knew about it all the while – had more than a year to prepare myself for it. But when one is finally faced wif reality, no amount of mental preparation would suffice. As I said goodbye to them, I realised that it could very well be the last time that I would ever see them again, the last time I hear their voices and laughter.

Even if it’s not the last time, it’ll be quite a long, long while before I see them again.

I looked at the calendar today and counted slightly more than 3 weeks before I leave. I could still remember when it was 12 months!!!!

I’m oredi missing you guys!!! Yeah, especially the pink lady! Other than my fellow "Hall of Lame" members, WS & KC, no one else puts up wif my nonsense except you!!! :-(

POSTSCRIPT: Pics are finally posted. Go here to view them.

Comments:
=(
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?