Friday, September 02, 2005

For starters...

I'm doing this post on me laptop. Me desktop has got "issues"!!! Sigh.... dun know lah. It's been "hanging" like crazy today. Me thot perhaps it could be cuz me c-drive is running out of space. So I was transfering some pics from me c-drive to me d-drive when suddenly, it hung again!!!!

When I manage to get it restarted... yeah, you guessed it - the pics which I was transferring ALL WENT MISSING!!!!!! I tried but I can't find them. Gone? So sad. It was pics of me niece's b'day last month. Well, I did post them onto me other blogspot but the quality of the pics were reduced to placed them there! So sad...

KC!!!!! I need your help!!!

Anyways, guess wat I've been up to? First, I went to a couple of supermarkets and checked out the price of some food stuffs that i may bring over to UK. Then, when I got home, I started packing!! Yup, even tho it is almost a month away from the EDD, I've oredi started packing and listing down the stuffs I'm bringing. For tonite, I packed all me clothes oredi! So proud of meself - it was really difficult!!! I had to make some hard decisions - like deciding NOT to pack me Star Wars t-shirt!!!!

The main reason why I'm starting so early (if you know me, I normally pack the nite before or the morning itself whenever I go for a trip, be it a short trip or long!) is that I dun wan a repeat of wat happened more than 10 years ago. I did start early back then but I basically put all the stuffs aside until the last day. Even then, on the last day, I was still not in any hurry and had time to drive all the way to... er... sumwhere la... to see sumone for the last time and give her a farewell gift (ironic-eh? I was leaving and I had to give her a farewell gift!!!!!).

So the evening turned out to be extremely stressful. It was a headache tring to stuff everything into me bags and after I did, I found out that me luggage was grossly overweight!!!! So I had to repack again. I din bring a lot of stuffs.

The worse thing then was that I ended up in a terrible mood. My parents did their best and succeeded in NOT giving me the "I told you so" lecture - altho they had every rite to do so. I was mad at everyone. When it came to dinner time, I shouted that I can't eat cuz I still have not finished packing yet. My family left me alone as I din want their help too.

Wat was supposed to be a final family dinner turned out terribly wrong.

I was such a pain. :-(

Yet, my family put up wif my tantrums and by the time we all got into the car to go to the airport, things were getting better.

It was a horrible experience (no thanks to me being so horrible to me family - all becuz of my procrastination) and I made up my mind long ago that I will be all packed and ready at least week before my departure date this time. Or at the very least, be 95% packed and ready 1 week earlier.

I wan my last few hours at home to be meaningful and special I dun wanna think back to my last day here and have bad memories. I wan to be able to sit down together wif my family and enjoy our dinner, talking and laughing.

I hope it will turn out that way.

For a start, I think I did quite well today - dun you?

Comments:
YOu're so gonna regret not taking your Star Wars t-shirt eith you...
 
but i will bring the little tiny orange wif me!!!!

if i can find it... now where did i chuck it???

KIDDING!!!!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?