Thursday, September 01, 2005

Visa preferred

I was surfing today and I decided to check online on the status of me visa application. I wasn’t expecting anything as I only submitted my application last Wednesday and yesterday was a public holiday. To my surprise, I was told to go and collect my passport!!!!

It din say anything else. Does it mean they have granted me a visa? Or does it mean they are just gonna tell “Sorry, mate. We dun think u have enuf money to go and study in the UK”!!!

I started making plans on wat to do if my application got rejected. Shall I take up the teaching offer at TAR College? Is it still open? Or how bout that law firm down town which asked me to join them? Maybe I can check wif me former partner and see if he is interested to take me back in…

Well, anyways, it was all an exercise in futility as I was granted the visa. Thank God.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I asked for a 2 year visa but they only gave me 1 year and 4 months. It expires end of January 2007 (same time as yours, KC!!!). So I’ll be there til then, I guess. Dun sound too excited, do I?

Sigh… in exactly one month time, I’ll be leaving on a jet plane. One month left. Time is gonna fly…

Comments:
that has to be me worst pic ever!!! sigh...

when the pic was digitally taken, the girl asked if i wan to look at it b4 she prints it. i did, and sighed in disappointment. the girl laughed!

anyways, i'm sure u noticed the size of the pic on this post is smaller than the normal size on other posts, rite?

it's better than your herbie pic!!!! :-P
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?