Saturday, September 17, 2005

Nasi lemak*


*rice cooked in coconut milk served usually with hot spicy sauce, anchovies, peanuts and cucumber


Last nite was my last Area Home Fellowship (“AHF”) meeting.


My beloved AHF members. Yeah, me the youngest! Posted by Picasa

As a treat, one of the ladies, Angela made her special nasi lemak. Just for me! It was nice of her and of them to remember me. The nasi lemak was excellent! :-)

I had a great time too studying God’s word. We were looking at this verse:-

“…because God has said, “Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.” (Hebrews 13v5)

As I read that verse, a still small voice spoke to me:-

Remember more than 10 years ago when you were still young and left your family and frens for the first time? Remember how when you were in London and you never lacked anything? I did not leave you back then. I did not forsake you.

Now, as you go to Essex, dun you forget – I will never leave you, I will never forsake you.

Thanks Lord. It’s a great comfort knowing and being reminded of that.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?