Monday, July 11, 2005

Reservations for 2!

Haha!!! Finally, the kuching telah keluar dari beg!!!!

I’ve been suspecting it for a long time – but never plucked the courage to ask. (Yes, yes, I'm a dodger in disguise after all!!!!) After all, if I was wrong, then it would be quite embarrassing! It might even cause sum problems.

Then it came to a point when it was sooo obvious – but yet, I can’t be 100% sure.

Anyways, me mate finally ended my agony and … well, basically told the whole world (World Wide Web) that yes, he is going out wif her!!!!

Of course, I must admit that when I finally found out, one of Queen’s song started playing in my head!!!! Yeah, “Another one bites the dust”!!!! LOL!!! But perhaps, that is a bit premature.

Still, dun u just love it when 2 people get together? All the more when both are yr good mates and both, to you are simply wonderful people! Woohoo!!!!

Am happy for you guys!!!! Will be praying for you. It’s a long road ahead and no doubt it’s gonna be difficult! But it’ll be absolutely brilliant too! :-)

Comments:
I feel sorry for all the other guys out there, cause like I've deprived them of one of the most wonderful girls around!!! I really can't believe how she stayed single for so long, but whatever it is... I'm grateful for it! Muahhahaha...

But yeah, it's a long broken road ahead... please remember us in your prayers for commitment to each other and unto Him. And that He will bless our broken road. It's great to get the cat outta the bag, esp. when we have fantastic mutual friends who will uphold us and keep us accountable. That's you! :)

Though, it still bewilders me as to how you could not have been 100% sure. Maybe we're just good actors. :P God bless!
 
well, u shud be thankful that she was too young for me or else you wont get a chance!!! ;-P

will definately uphold u guys in prayer. it is a long road ahead - but dun be afraid of obstacles - it's the challenging paths that makes the journey more rewarding!

wah... profound-eh?

take care!
 
hurmph, u people. Ego-nya...i was single for the sole reason that i chose to reamin single,o-kay.... kekekeke
You GUYS ar...think ur all Brad's and Keanu's

Well, Anonymous, i cant speak for you , but i know that I am a brilliant actress...Ironic considering who's the stool for the foot...So obviously Obi Mun wouldn't have known 100% ....

But yes, i'm glad the cat is way outta the bag. Beats being all vague and dodging all the time... kekeke
 
btw, methinks yr comment should read "...think ur all Brads and Keanus". cuz if it is as you have stated, then it would mean that we guys think that we all belong to Brad and Keanu (eg. the pencil case is Brad's - it belongs to Brad).

end of English lesson.

and oh... typo for "remain".
 
Don't bully my Ms. Orange...

1)It's definitely, not definately.
2)it's the challenging paths that 'make' (not makes) the journey more rewarding!
3)Methinks it should be 'I think'

End of English lesson 101. :P
 
.....
Just you wait Obi-Mun, in 3 years i'll be able to spout words from my mouth that will make your head spin..
I'm now doubting if you know what "pulled the wool over your eyes means"
Hmmm.....

Anyways, who cares if the England is not the powderfullest? Scotland rules anyway!
So long as you get what i mean...
and by all means, if you wanna belong to brad and keanu, be my guest...
 
Taken from the Merriam-Webster Online

Main Entry: me·thinks
Pronunciation: mi-'thi[ng](k)s
Function: verb impersonal
Inflected Form(s): past me·thought /-'thot/
Etymology: Middle English me thinketh, from Old English mE thincth, from mE (dative of ic I) + thincth seems, from thyncan to seem -- more at I, THINK
archaic : it seems to me

In any event, methinks Ms Orange is perfectly capable of defending herself.
 
Aye, Ms Orange - Scotland rules, indeed!

Frrrreeeeeeeeeddddoooooooommmm!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
when you come up to Penang i'm going to clobber you ...

and whats wrong with someone trying to defend me???

i think its so sweet....
hahaha, need a bucket to puke into Obi-Mun?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?