Monday, July 11, 2005

Free for a drink?

I was having a drink wif a mate the other day and I was laughing at her. You see, she’s a… how shall I say it… a dodger!!! (Not my choice of words- sumone said it!!!). She was non-confrontational - and would do almost anything to dodge having to "confront" anyone!

And I was laughing at how she had to go out and have lunch wif this guy whom she hardly knew and whom she had absolutely no interest in. but she couldn’t say “no” to him even tho she din wanna go for it. So she did!!!!

Well, I better be careful about who I laugh at about wat!!!! That happened to me last week.

You see, an ex-colleague celebrated her birthday 2 weeks ago. So I just dropped by to me old office and gave her a gift – it was nuthin much. Just some chocs.

She asked to meet up that nite for a drink. OK, I said. It had been a while since I chatted wif her. So I did.

That was on Thursday.

On Friday, she called me up to go out again that nite. I couldn’t find an excuse not to and I couldn’t say no!!!!! Sigh…

Anyways, thank God she had to work late that nite and as I was on the way to meet her, she called to ask if we could meet up later. I told her I can’t and got meself off the hook!!!!

Then on Saturday nite, while at a CG gathering, she called me up!!!! She asked if I had MSN and whether I was on-line to chat or not!!! I told her I was not in. Escaped again!!!!

Last nite, Sunday nite, during the b’day dinner of a mate (see previous post entitled "Cheers"), she texted me again!!!!! She asked if I was free for a movie on Monday nite!! She wanted to watch THE AMITYVILLE HORROR. I told her that I dun watch horror movies!!! She texted back to ask then if we could go out for a drink on Monday nite. I said I’ll confirm again. She then called me!!! She wanted to talk wif me but realised I was out of me house.

Man…

So how? Shall I go and have a drink wif her tonite? Sigh… look who’s the dodger now! :-(

Comments:
I donno who that is but that person doesn't sound like she's gonna give up unless u 'make' her give up. Unless there's something unsettled between u two, i don't think u should be SO obliging. U never know what's in her mind. Plus, if u really really don't wanna go (and there's nothing important to settle btw u two) den don't go la. Why fake all the smiles and everything else rite? buat susah oni! ;)
 
you're back!!!! did u tar pau any chow kway teow or assam laksa for me???

anyways, that girl did call me and i did tell her that i din wanna go out tonite.

but to be fair to her, she wanted to ask me some advice regarding going to London - so prolly that was just it, and nuthing else... and i'm just being mean and not nice enuf to help her.

i did adviced her over the phone, tho!

we'll see if she calls me again tomorrow!!hahaha!
 
Yeah, I'm back. Tar pau chow kway teow or assam laksa? I think even if i did, u wont want it. It'll be all yucky already. But we had fantastic food. hehehe....

thanks for ur guide book yeah. Will tell u more about it. Well, actually u can read bout it. Think u can get the full pic by reading Jon's blog, mine, Topher's and Shelby's blog...hahaha....we all blogged bout it.

k la...u were not THAT mean la. Since u did advice her over the phone. hehe But if u insist that u're mean, i'd agree with u la.

hahahah......
 
HAH!!!!!!!

in your face Obi-Mun

HAH!
laugh at me summore...
u get what you give
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?