Thursday, September 22, 2005

Lamb chop/mutton

" 'If the offering is a burnt offering from the flock, from either the sheep or the goats, he is to offer a male without defect. ...He is to cut it into pieces, ... wash the inner parts and the legs with water, and the priest is to bring all of it and burn it on the altar. It is a burnt offering, an offering made by fire, an aroma pleasing to the LORD.' "

Leviticus 1v10-13

BETAPA HATIKU

Betapa hatiku Tuhan, berterima kasih Yesus
Kau mengasihi ku, Tuhan. Kau memiliki ku.

Hanya ini Tuhan, persembahan ku
Segenap hidupku, jiwa dan raga ku
S’bab tak ku miliki, harta kekayaan
Yang cukup bererti ‘tuk ku persembahkan

Hanya ini Tuhan, permohonan ku
Terimalah Tuhan persembahan ku
Pakailah hidupku, sebagai alatmu
Seumur hidupku.

(Loose translation:-

Lord, how my heart wants to thank Jesus
You love me, Lord. You own me

Only this is what I can offer
My whole life, my heart and soul
Because I do not possess riches
That are sufficient/meaningful enough for me to offer

Only this is what I ask
Receive, Lord, my offering
Use my life as your instrument
As long as I live)


Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God—this is your spiritual act of worship.
Romans 12v1

Comments:
heys i love this song. while lookin for this song online, stumbled upon ur site and love ur sharing. lookin for someone who could send me this song hhaha. = )
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?