Sunday, June 05, 2005

Secret Recipe

Welcome to me latest blogspot!

Some of me mates can’t believe I have so many. I guess I’m a lil addicted to blogging.

Truth be told, some recent developments prompted me to start off “afresh”. It oso made me re-evaluate me motives and me attitude towards blogging.

I actually considered giving it up completely. I almost lost a fren due to a post which I put up months ago. And I’m talking here of someone I considered to be a close fren. I thank God that she has accepted my apology and tried to put it behind us. However, pessimistic as ever, I doubt if the frenship will ever be the same again.

One of the reasons why I blogged was to use it as an outlet and share wif me mates me thots and feelings. Perhaps I had been too honest, perhaps I had not been careful enuf and considered others sufficiently. Sometimes (I admit) I get carried away wif being too dramatic (yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm a drama queen!).

It did not help when I allowed a fren (not the one I mentioned above) access to me “secret blog” – only for her to go thru my archives, misunderstand the contents and told another fren what I had allegedly blogged bout her.

I guess I have to learn to be more careful – careful in allowing people to read me blog and careful in wat I blog about. The problem wif the latter is that it defeats one of my main reasons for blogging – freedom of expression and emotion!

Because of that, I almost came to the decision to quit blogging for good. I dun wanna take the risk if hurting/offending any more precious frens. It was the lowest I felt for ages.

Each time I go back to that blog, the “memories” of the incident, still so fresh, will haunt me again.

And oso, there has been this individual who has been “scrutinizing” each word and sentence of me blogs just to find fault and take cheap shots at me by leaving anonymous comments. It was amusing initially but after a while, it really got to me. When I put up a post, I think of wat she would be able to find fault wif to avoid her leaving such comments.

So in light of all the above, I’ve decided to start of wif a new “secret” blog, just invite me mates whom I fully trust and who have so far not abuse such trust, and start anew!

But here are some “rules” when coming to this café(!):-

  1. If u had been invited here, it shows how much I trust you! I would hope that u’d keep the contents private and confidential!
  2. If there is sumthing I blog about someone that sounds vaguely like someone you know, IT ISN’T!!!! ;-P
  3. If I blog about someone in the negative manner and that someone sounds like you, IT ISN’T!!!!! ;-p

Hehehe. Just kidding. Seriously, I do not intend to use any of me blogs as an avenue to slander or gossip about others, least of all, me mates. I believe that if I have a problem wif anyone, I should take it up wif that person privately.

However, I am human and as pure as my intentions may be, I may inadvertently post sumthing which will offend and/or hurt someone. If I do that, please, please remember that it is not intentional. And please, please let me know about it.

But most important of all, when at me café, do try to enjoy yourself! :-)

Comments:
Congratulations! being the first person to leave a comment on this blog, you are etitled to a FREE-FOR-LIFE membership in Holly's Cafe!

The benefits:-

1. You get to leave comments without any limits

2. the cafe will ALWAYS be open to you 24 seven

3. for every meal you eat wif someone, you will eat for free

4. for every coffee ordered, u r entitled to free limitless refills

5. if you introduce 5 frens to join as a member, u will get a lifetime supply of free lame jokes!!!!

Ok, ok - on a more serious note, lemme say again that i really din mind u posting bout me at all! in fact, i felt a lil honoured that u actually took the time to read all my posts bout W and then felt for me and dedicated one whole long post just for lil ol me!

if i were to take offense, i would instead take offense that u took a swipe at me in yr episode 3 post!!! ;-P

surprise, surprise - i have only watched epi 3 ONCE!!! i'll watch it again after the school hols b4 i post bout how bad it is!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?